2017/04/10

, , ,

My Sweet Orange Tree | A valuable small devil in my heart

My Sweet Orange Tree | book cover
review rating

My Sweet Orange Tree | Jose Mauro De Vasconcelos | A valuable small devil in my heart

Finally I read 『My Sweet Orange Tree』. Until now I have borrowed many books at the library and I took out this beautiful book and ate myself to accompany retransmission Even if I smoke like a faint scent of roasted warm beans, I was deeply moved It is a work that gives a lingering finish. Creating the voice of the customer sitting in front of the current laptop computer Even at this moment I feel gentle, mature, adorable lovely sister Lewis small and thin 5 year old Zeze reminds me of care, my eyes are wet moistly I will.

Zeze does not have the help of someone 5 years old, has a talent as good as he awakens her own sentence, but the adults around (this is also shown in excellent school record at school) Encouraging such Zeze, not to be respectable, even the talent that the devil gave me Gossip gaze at Zeze full of eyes with full eyes. Of course Zeze shows it in the work, never mischief never gets lightly looked at and it never seems so seriously so. Because Zeze's mischief has no sense of purpose to give Gorryo with malice to anyone, because it is just that kind of prank as an ordinary child does not think anything and is fun. Zeze surprised the woman who went the way making the old black stocking look like a snake, but knowing the fact that the woman is a pregnant woman is worried that a child in the ship mistakenly regrets Beyond the fear of trembling beyond, Zeze 's deep heart contains a lot of kindness and warmth that nature is a good child can know. However, adults also Zeze themselves to think like that Sometimes move to a whisper of the devil Sometimes I see only the appearance that hits a mischief before I know. So, the evaluation is not only fair, but also exhausted tired of poverty Adults brutally beat the young Zeze to battle slander, battle their lives and destiny of eight of their own lives and destiny. Zeze is tall and slim, she thinks that she is the most beautiful singing figure than anything, I can not find a job because of my age to lose my job and I always think I'm sorry for poor Yogugo Also from your father, the situation will show such a figure and make the reader's heart mild.

Even the nearest person who loves Zeze and cherishes it is not love, hated, to Zeze, the only exit is only the illusion and imagination countries. And it is the only friend to lonely Zeze, Maldon is a lime orange tree behind the house we moved. However, lime, orange tree has a limit not to be able to give real emotions like love through mutual intimate relationship, beyond Maldon that you can not escape the world of imagination. The salvation angel who appeared in Zeze at these moments has no relation to Zeze, neither a relative nor a neighbors who lives nearby as they are, neither age nor the same age as the age of older people and Portuguese.

Just as a Portuguese man admits Zeze's early talent, only the teacher's teacher who has no relationship with the family of Zeze and Zeze has Zeze's outstanding talent and he has a better friend than myself They admire praise for the warm heart that will divide the bread you have. If I have to receive it ironically from my family, if I have to attract interest and love, praise to an unexpected third party, how is Zeze's heart? In the morning of Christmas day I saw my sky sneakers and I can not stand it for a moment Zeze shouts. "Because my father is a poor man, I really hate it!" But soon Zeze regret his mistake, heard by chance heard by chance, brought a shoeshine for contact on a dad who received a bruised heart walked around the city and half asked Give present to cigarette prepared to be like. But what about the heart of Zeze, 5-year-old who had to obtain such a leather belt as fallen as he fainted with such a minor misunderstanding later on such a father?

Children sometimes become a meaningless mischievous to move to a sweet whisper of the devil a little without being tolerated, but when becoming an adult, they sell the whole soul to the devil easily without worrying, becoming a devil's opponent, many There are many cases that make people suffer and sorrow. 'Small devil' in the child's mind ends with a trivial mischief, when this 'small devil' grows up becoming 'adult devil' with complete corners it is no longer a mischief. Sometimes it can inflate madness and persistent desire that can not be stopped, sometimes bore war and hunger, death and destruction.

From a viewpoint, Zeze is a truly human-faced human being who acts as a representation of the angel and devils coexisting in the human mind. Adults full of falsehood and hypocritical frankly understand Zeze frankly, it is too secular and prideful in the period to accept Zeze. So Zeze might have had to take passion and contempt like Jesus.

Zeze constantly reflects oneself who moves to a whisper of the devil himself. And, through secret encounters with Portuguese men, we parted with love and we are getting iron shots to know death. Now in the heart of Zeze the lime orange tree is cut and split from the wonderful cowboy and Indian fantasy and imagination country. And Zeze, who became its early adult, asks.

"Why do children need to grow up?"

View original

비록 보잘 것 없지만 광고 수익(Ad revenue)은 블로거의 콘텐츠 창작 의욕을 북돋우는 강장제이자 때론 하루하루를 이어주는 즐거움입니다

Share:

0 comments:

댓글 쓰기

댓글은 검토 후 게재됩니다.
본문이나 댓글을 정독하신 후 신중히 작성해주세요